Saturday, April 18, 2009

WOW

All I can say is WOW! I am SO HAPPY to be back in the saddle.Riverdance was my first ride.I can NEVER EVER write about him or hardly even look into his eyes without getting choked up.He gave me a perfect ride.Everything except medium and extended trots.Posting is hard.There is one very small dime sized place on my ankle that screams the way ones teeth do when chewing tin foil.But if I put the stirrup all the way home there is zero pain.So far I have ridden up to 6 in a day without any pain.Only on the flat and only in the ring.It is GREAT to be back in the saddle.

It is great to be able to carry things and walk too! What freedom.I must go ride.Minutes are ticking away and there is too much to do.Stay tuned. Thankyou everyone for all your support and yes I am being careful and sensible!No jumping till next week! Ha

No comments: